8404121 Processor Design
TUT Course info
Live meetings are on Thursdays 14-16 in TB206. See
for more information
- Exercise1.pdf Tasks 1-3 recommended on week 38
- Exercise2.pdf Task 4 recommended on week 39, task 5 recommended on week 40
- Exercise3.pdf Task 6 recommended on week 40
- Exercise4.pdf Task 7 recommended on week 41
- Tasks 8-10 recommended on week 42
- Tasks 11-13 recommended on week 44
- Tasks 14-15 recommended on weeks 41-44
- Tasks 16-18 recommended on week 45
- Tasks 19-20 recommended on week 46
Here are the lecture videos in SureStream. Requires
RealPlayer and preferrably fast connection to TUT-network. Also availabe are
lecture notes in pdf.
If the slides will not come with the video, open them separately in
the RealPlayer below the video! You need to hand-wind them then, sorry!
Here is some hard material to read:
- Vincent P. Heuring and Harry F. Jordan: Computer Systems Design and
Architecrure (chapters 1-9), Addison-Wesley, 1997.
- Michael J. Flynn: Computer Architecture; Pipelined and Parallel
Processor Design (chapters 1-2, 4, 7, and some parts of 10), Jones and
Bartlett Publishers, 1995.
- Possible other literature (to be announced in the lectures)